Saturday, August 9, 2008

Going Back To London

Caught up on some emails and sent a text to one of my can collecting friend’s Barry who was leaving San Francisco and flying to New York for the next part of his and Leanne’s pre-Canvention tour.

They had been to a baseball game in San Francisco and are going on an organised tour around the north east of the USA before heading down to Orlando.

I left Mel & Jim's this morning. It was great catching up with them both. I really appreciate them showing me around some more of Kent. The countryside is really good and the villages are all different with lot of interesting architecture.

I caught a train from Ramsgate at 11.59am heading back to Stewart & Jeanette at Morden. I had to change trains twice and the first train was running late by five minutes and I missed the connection, it meant I had to wait half an hour for the next train but from then I was o.k. with the trains. Getting back to Morden South, I only had to wait about 5 minutes before a bus came that took me to the top of Stewart’s street. I got back to home at about 3.30pm.

I then spent the rest of the afternoon surfing the net catching up on some of the news from home.

No comments: