Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 39 – London

I was up a bit later this morning after yesterday’s late night. Stewart is again on-call for work but was not required for most of the day so we again spent a lazy Saturday watching the football, both Rugby Union and Aussie Rules. It was not a good start to the day with the Wallabies going down to Ireland. They were outplayed by a more determined team.

I spent some of the day reorganising my clothes to take with me to Linslade tomorrow. Like Ireland I will not take my large suitcase with me, it will make everything a lot easier to carry and roll around.

We did basically the same in the afternoon just watching some T.V. and catching up before dinner and then after dinner we went to Stewart’s office to drop off some paperwork and Stewart had to pick up some items for a job he has on tomorrow.

Not much else to write about today as it was truly a recharge the batteries day. I even had an early night’s sleep in preparation for my four train trips tomorrow.

No comments: