Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 32 – London

Today was a rest day. I was able to just sit around the house with Stewart most of the day. He had some of his drivers doing various jobs and they were coming and going changing cars and they even had to do one up with all the ribbons etc as there was a wedding amongst the jobs for the day.

We just sat and talked and watched some replays of the Rugby World Cup and Stewart’s recorded games of Aussie Rules from this weekend’s Semi Finals. He is a rabid Geelong fan and we watched them have a good win and also Collingwood’s win. Unfortunately we also found out that my team St Kilda were defeated today.

Tomorrow I am leaving for Dublin so I also spent a far bit of time packing for the four day trip. I am not taking my large suitcase so have to fit everything I take into my pilot’s case and my laptop bag. I managed to do it but hope I do not purchase too much in Dublin or I will have to post it home. I decided to do this because the airline wanted twenty pound each way for a checked in suitcase.

After a hard day sitting on the lounge chatting with Stewart we were rewarded by Jeanette who cooked up a wonderful baked Chicken Dinner for us all. It tasted wonderful. We talked some more with Jeanette before I had an early night in preparation for tomorrows‘s flight.

No comments: