Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2011 Round The World Tour

It has come the day when I head off on my latest trip overseas. This is my second overseas trip this year, if you haven't already you can read about the first one here:
http://www.kbtours-ireland2011.blogspot.com/

I am flying out this afternoon for the USA. I have 26 days there to explore and catch up with my collecting friends.  I will put a detailed plan of my trip up later but after the USA I am also going to England, Ireland and Singapore before arriving back home in late September.

The Annual Brewery Collectables Club of America Canvention is on again and I will be there. It is being held in Covington, Kentucky which is across the river from Cincinnati Ohio. I will be there for seven days at the end of the USA section of the trip.

Also whilst in America I am lucky that some of my beer collecting friends have invited me to visit them and their collections. I also intend going to a few baseball games, hopefully a Green Bay Packers NFL trial game and to the Nascar race in Bristol Tennessee.

I will again be documenting the trip, so if it does not bore you to much please keep coming back to these pages and you should get a pretty good idea of the fun and adventures I will be having.

No comments: