Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm Not Lost

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am still alive!!

Had too big a time in Las Vegas to go any writing and have not been able to get internet access since leaving there.

I am at Los Angeles airport about to board my plane for Sydney. I arrive back on Thursday and will over the next few days get up my diary on what has been happening since the 2nd of September.

I have had a wonderful time but due to all the driving have not been able to see everything I wanted to.

Saw Doug and Keith T, who were with us in Orlando at the convention at the viewing area next to the Golden Gate Bridge yesterday. They were doing a bus trip around San Francisco before their plane flew home Monday night US time.

Got to go catch a plane. Will post further when I get home.

No comments: