Monday, July 28, 2008

This Is It

Finally, got everything ready and just about to leave for the airport. The last few weeks have been busy and I thought I would have got more time to sit and write about how I was organising the trip but things just flew by.

With running a display at a hobby show one weekend and a 4 day trip to Ballina for a Can Collectors meeting the following weekend things just never stopped. Late nights watching the bike race did not help but I am glad it finished before I left.

The plane leaves at 3.30 this afternoon and I am looking forward to catching up with family and friends during my travels.

Just sent out an email directing you all to this blog so hopefully I will find some interesting things to write about during my travels. Just got to figure out how to add the photos I take.

Next stop Singapore.

In Memory
Last Saturday was the 3rd anniversary of my father Aub's passing and I took Mum to the cemetary and we had some time with him. RIP.


No comments: